The mission of GReSI is to obtain, evaluate, and transmit knowledge in the field of information technology management. To this end, GReSI’s researchers focus on:
- promoting applied information technology research in both the public and private sectors in areas of interest for managers and organizations;
- establishing and maintaining close links between business professionals and researchers;
- proposing solutions to problems related to the use of information technologies and development of information systems;
- contributing to a center of discussion where ideas on information technology management are exchanged;
- ensuring that researchers in this field receive adequate training;
- engaging in sponsored research focused on specific needs in one or more organizations.
The GReSI brings together the largest number of information systems researchers in a Canadian university.